Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Fate?

To be clearly honest, I'd have to chant a prayer and explain current events according to religious antics that are indescribably indescribable to most people.

Yes, things have turned around in the blink of an eye.  Folks are seeing the idea I have created and taking action based on intuition.  Today alone, I logged 4 new patients out of the blue.  Was it fate or was it marketing?  I don't know.  Being that I don't market, it may be the former.  I do know that being in business has it's ups and downs and at times, it feels as if things may not work out.

Feelings such as these are not positive and they lack productivity.  Yesterday, I had a long conversation with myself and basically proclaimed freedom from any harm that this clinic could do to me if it fails.  I transitioned my thoughts, efforts and energy toward positive development.  If there is a "Secret" out there, I do think I have found it!

We all go through life with fears and limiters that prevent us from taking full action on our innermost desires to succeed.  We stamp out ideas swiftly due to a fear of rejection or the fear of failure.  If those fears go away, all that is left is either failure itself or a solid foundation for growth.  As a true optimist, I choose the latter.

For the first time since day one, I am looking forward to going into the clinic tomorrow morning!

Don't squash your dreams.

All for now,

Dr. Spangler
Trailhead Chiropractic






No comments:

Post a Comment